- Legal and technical advisers providing practical & strategic advice for the entire e-discovery life cycle
- Cost-effective forensic harvesting, state of the art search and production technologies
- Strategies for Rule 26 (f) and Rule 16 case management conferences
- Management of all legal, logistic and technical facets of e-discovery life cycle
- We help you communicate between the world of IT and General Counsel re digital assets and digital risks
- We can direct you to proper tools and necessary practices to protect your interests
- We will provide a foundation for effective information life cycle management
- We can minimize the costs of lawsuits with litigation readiness planning
We can help make your organization more secure by:
- Evaluating the office, mobile and cloud environments to form a foundation for best practices
- Providing education programs to improve security and demonstrate diligence
- Developing plans and strategies for effective incident response
- Providing ongoing interpretation of the impact of emerging threats on your business
We help law firms of any size:
- Practice law more efficiently by incorporating state of the art technology
- Select technology solutions for case management, time keeping & billing and e-discovery
- Leverage the benefits of cloud computing
- Ensure they meet all professional obligations for competency with respect to legal technologies
Highly regarded legal experts and computer technologists, eminently qualified to serve as your trusted advisers throughout all areas of our complex digital world.
Technology innovators and entrepreneurs – created Lextranet in the 1980s/90s, one of the first, nationally recognized, web based litigation support systems, which is still in use.
Experienced e-discovery and litigation support professionals – have provided consultative, project management services for some of the largest and smallest matters in litigation in the past 20 years. From probate and family courts to USDC and US Courts of Appeals.
AV rated attorneys with litigation experience. As we “practice what we preach,” we completely understand the rules, pressures, obligations and duties.
As computer technologists and legal professionals, we understand and can explain the technical, forensic complexities of the digital world we all live in.